Senator Lance Eads
(Download High-Res Photo)
- District: 7
- Seniority: 25
- District Address: P.O. Box 8343, Springdale, 72766
- Phone: 479-435-5139
- Email: Lance.Eads@senate.ar.gov
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Springdale Chamber of Commmerce
- Legislative Service: Senate 2017
Senator Lance Eads, representing District 7, served in the House of Representatives for two years before his election to the Senate in 2016.
He is a vice president for the Springdale Chamber of Commerce.
Senator Eads and his wife, Kim, have two daughters. They are members of Cross Church Baptist Church in Springdale. He graduated from Ouachita Baptist University in Arkadelphia with a BSE in Education.
Before being elected to the legislature, he served as a Justice of the Peace in Washington County.
Senator Eads is chair of the Joint Energy Committee. He also is a member of the Joint Budget Committee and chairs its Claims Subcommittee. He is a member of the Senate Education Committee and the Senate Transportation, Technology and Legislative Affairs Committee. He serves on the Legislative Joint Auditing Committee and is vice chair of its Subcommittee on State Agencies.
District 7 consists of parts of eastern Washington County, including most of Springdale, Goshen and Elkins.
- Chair: JBC-CLAIMS, ENERGY - JOINT
- Co-Chair: ALC-ADMINISTRATIVE RULES
- Vice-Chair: ALC-DATA-SHARING AND DATA-DRIVEN DECISION-MAKING SUBCOMMITTEE, LEGISLATIVE JOINT AUDITING-STATE AGENCIES
- LEGISLATIVE TASK FORCE ON WORKFORCE EDUCATION EXCELLENCE
- ACADEMIC FACILITIES OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
- JOINT BUDGET COMMITTEE - PRE-FISCAL SESSION BUDGET HEARINGS
- JBC-SPECIAL LANGUAGE
- ALC-HIGHER EDUCATION SUBCOMMITTEE
- ALC-LOTTERY OVERSIGHT SUBCOMMITTEE
- ALC-HIGHWAY COMMISSION REVIEW AND ADVISORY SUBCOMMITTEE
- ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY - JOINT
- EDUCATION COMMITTEE - SENATE
- TRANSPORTATION, TECHNOLOGY & LEGISLATIVE AFFAIRS - SENATE
- SENATE RULES, RESOLUTIONS & MEMORIALS
- JOINT BUDGET COMMITTEE
- ARKANSAS LEGISLATIVE COUNCIL (ALC)
- LEGISLATIVE JOINT AUDITING
Senator Lance Eads
For even more member and bill details.
Senate District 7 Map