Senator Clarke Tucker
Senator Clark Tucker was elected to the Senate in November of 2020 and is serving his first term as an Arkansas Senator representing District 32. His district includes the City of Little Rock and northwest Pulaski County. Senator Tucker served in the Arkansas House of Representatives from 2015 to 2019.
Senator Tucker is vice chair of Senate Interim Committee on Children and Youth. Also, he is a member of the Senate Committee on State Agencies and Governmental Affairs and the Senate Committee on Transportation, Technology and Legislative Affairs. In addition, he is a member of the Legislative Joint Auditing Committee and a member on several different subcommittees.
During his tenure in the House, he worked across the aisle to strengthen families and create educational opportunities for children. His legislative agenda included bills to protect workers and senior citizens, and included several bills to enhance penalties for offenses against women and children. In the 91st General Assembly, he was the lead House sponsor of ethics legislation that broadened the definition of criminal offenses concerning abuses of public office.
Senator Tucker earned a B.A. in government from Harvard University in 2003. He graduated with a J.D. degree from the University of Arkansas School of Law in 2006.
Senator Tucker lives in Little Rock with his wife, Toni, and their two children.
- Vice-Chair: LEGISLATIVE JOINT AUDITING-MEDICAID SUBCOMMITTEE, CHILDREN AND YOUTH COMMITTEE - SENATE
- ALC-MEDICAL MARIJUANA OVERSIGHT SUBCOMMITTEE
- JBC-SPECIAL LANGUAGE
- ALC-JBC PERSONNEL
- JBC-PEER REVIEW
- ALC-HIGHER EDUCATION SUBCOMMITTEE
- COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE - SENATE
- JBC-ADMINISTRATIVE RULE REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
- ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY - JOINT
- CODE REVISION COMMISSION
- LEGISLATIVE JOINT AUDITING
- LEGISLATIVE JOINT AUDITING-COUNTIES AND MUNICIPALITIES
- ALC-ADMINISTRATIVE RULES
- ALC-POLICY MAKING
- ALC-LOTTERY OVERSIGHT SUBCOMMITTEE
- ALC-HIGHWAY COMMISSION REVIEW AND ADVISORY SUBCOMMITTEE
- ALC-OCCUPATIONAL LICENSING REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
- STATE AGENCIES & GOVT'L AFFAIRS-SENATE
- TRANSPORTATION, TECHNOLOGY & LEGISLATIVE AFFAIRS - SENATE
- ARKANSAS LEGISLATIVE COUNCIL (ALC)
- JOINT BUDGET COMMITTEE
Senator Clarke Tucker
For even more member and bill details.
Senate District 32 Map