Senator Greg Leding
(Download High-Res Photo)
- District: 4
- Seniority: 32
- District Address: P.O. Box 1445, Fayetteville, 72702
- Phone: (479) 966-9201
- Email: email@example.com
- Party: Democrat
- Legislative Service:
House 2011, 2013, 2015, 2017
Senator Greg Leding of Fayetteville represents District 4, which includes parts of Washington County.
His first Senate term began in 2019. Before his election to the Senate, he served in the House of Representatives from 2011 through 2018. In the House, he was Minority Leader for six years.
Senator Leding, a graduate of the University of Arkansas, works in graphic and web design. He is a native of Springdale.
He and his wife, Emily, have a daughter.
Senator Leding is vice chair of the Senate Committee on City, County and Local Affairs. He is a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, the Joint Budget Committee, the Joint Committee on Public Retirement and Social Security Systems and the Legislative Joint Auditing Committee.
During the 2019 legislative session, Senator Leding co-sponsored legislation to raise teacher salaries, to expand insurance coverage for mammograms and breast cancer diagnoses, to promote cottage industries and to raise the minimum legal age for getting married.
- Vice-Chair: CITY, COUNTY & LOCAL AFFAIRS COMMITTEE - SENATE
- ALC-HIGHER EDUCATION SUBCOMMITTEE
- ALC-EXECUTIVE SUBCOMMITTEE
- ALC-OCCUPATIONAL LICENSING REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
- ALC-LITIGATION REPORTS OVERSIGHT SUBCOMMITTEE
- ALC-LOTTERY OVERSIGHT SUBCOMMITTEE
- ALC-HIGHWAY COMMISSION REVIEW AND ADVISORY SUBCOMMITTEE
- JOINT BUDGET COMMITTEE - PRE-FISCAL SESSION BUDGET HEARINGS
- ALC-GAME & FISH/STATE POLICE
- ALC-CHARITABLE, PENAL, AND CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTIONS
- ALC-HOSPITAL AND MEDICAID STUDY SUBCOMMITTEE
- ALC-ARKANSAS HEALTH INSURANCE MARKETPLACE OVERSIGHT SUBCOMMITTEE
- LEGISLATIVE JOINT AUDITING-MEDICAID SUBCOMMITTEE
- LEGISLATIVE JOINT AUDITING-COUNTIES AND MUNICIPALITIES
- ALC-ADMINISTRATIVE RULES
- ALC-POLICY MAKING
- DATA-SHARING & DATA-DRIVEN DECISION-MAKING TASK FORCE
- ALC-CLAIMS REVIEW
- JUDICIARY COMMITTEE - SENATE
- PUBLIC RETIREMENT & SOCIAL SECURITY PROGRAMS-JOINT
- SENATE EFFICIENCY
- JOINT BUDGET COMMITTEE
- ARKANSAS LEGISLATIVE COUNCIL (ALC)
- LEGISLATIVE JOINT AUDITING
Senator Greg Leding
For even more member and bill details.
Senate District 4 Map