Senator Joshua Bryant
(Download High-Res Photo)
- District: 32
- Seniority: 28
- District Address: P.O. Box 718, Rogers, 72757
- Phone: (501) 500-2206
- Email: email@example.com
- Party: Republican
- Veteran: United States Marine Corps - 5 Years
Senator Joshua Bryant was elected to the Senate in 2022 and was sworn on January 9, 2023. He represents District 32, which includes the eastern third of Benton County and the northeast part of Washington County.
Senator Bryant is vice co-chair of Joint Performance Review (JPR) Committee. He is a member of the Senate Education Committee, the Senate City, County and Local Affairs Committee and the Legislative Joint Auditing Committee.
Senator Bryant served one term in the Arkansas House of Representatives from 2021 through 2022, when he was on the House Public Transportation Committee and House City, County and Local Affairs Committee.
During the 93rd General Assembly, Senator Bryant sponsored bills affecting terms of county elected officers, sealing a felony controlled substance conviction, direct shipment of liquor and drawing blood in connection with a criminal offense.
Senator Bryant is a graduate from BCCS in Rogers in 1996. After graduation he joined the United States Marine Corps and served five years, reaching the rank of Sergeant. After serving in the U.S.M.C he worked for 12 years for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). In 2014, he joined a construction venture and together with his business partner grew the company into one of the most successful firms in Northwest Arkansas.
Senator Bryant has been married to his wife, Jill, for over 23 years and has two children. They attend Engaged Ministries Church in Lowell.
- Co-Chair: LEGISLATIVE JOINT AUDITING-STATE AGENCIES
- Vice-Chair: JOINT PERFORMANCE REVIEW (JPR)
- ALC-OCCUPATIONAL LICENSING REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
- JBC-SPECIAL LANGUAGE
- JOINT BUDGET COMMITTEE - PRE-FISCAL SESSION BUDGET HEARINGS
- LEGISLATIVE JOINT AUDITING - EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
- CITY, COUNTY & LOCAL AFFAIRS COMMITTEE - SENATE
- EDUCATION COMMITTEE - SENATE
- JBC-PEER REVIEW
- JBC-ADMINISTRATIVE RULE REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
- ALC-POLICY MAKING
- JBC-EMPLOYEE BENEFITS DIVISION- OVERSIGHT SUBCOMMITTEE
- CODE REVISION COMMISSION
- ARKANSAS LEGISLATIVE COUNCIL (ALC)
- LEGISLATIVE JOINT AUDITING
- JOINT BUDGET COMMITTEE
Senator Joshua Bryant
For even more member and bill details.
Senate District 32 Map